.....Club Social Team
The Social team (a sub-committee of Club Service) deals with all the social aspects of the Club. If we can raise some money for charity, then that is an extra bonus!!
- To provide an environment where Rotarians and partners can have fun and enjoy one another's company.
- To provide a broad spectrum of events that will appeal across our membership and thus result in all members attending some functions.
- To provide events that are affordable to all.
- To neither make a profit nor loss from any event.
- Social events for Chislehurst Rotarians
- Social events with other Rotary clubs
Plans for this Rotary Year
Our plans include a mix of events,some completely new, whilst others will be 'old favourites' "Raids" on other Clubs will feature plus such major calendar items as :
- The District Conference in October
- President's Night in March
- President's Party in June
However, in between these larger fixtures we plan occasions to suit every taste and pocket. The Club calendar will reflect specific events and dates.
Social Committee Chair