Images can be uploaded to all pages, but some care is needed before you try to upload;
- Pictures should 800 x 600 pixels max if they are gong to be embedded into the bodyu of a page. However, the 'main picture' and 'slideshow' pictures should be 1200 x 800 max.
- Landscape format (horizontal) rather than portrait (vertical) work much better.
- .jpg format.
- Rename your pictures appropriately, e.g. 'Conwy-shelterbox.jpg' rather than p13482654.jpg - this will help slightly in search engines.
- DO NOT have names such as 'my picture (600*300).jpg' as the symbals can cause problems.
- Keep picture names less than 100 characters long (which is plenty!).
The above applies to ALL images on pages that you create (member images, for example, are smaller - but these are added to appropriate pages automatically - you don't create the pages).