Enabling all clubs to capitalise on their achievements by providing resources and sharing e
Specifically, the Public Image Committe is responsible for:
- Thames Valley Rotary News - Email District Editor
- District Press Releases
- Development and Maintenance of the District Website
- Management and judging of the Public Image Awards
- Support to Clubs, Officers and Committees who wish to publish material on the district website
- Support to Clubs using the RIBI Template in the district
- Support to those developing use of Social Media for their clubs
- Communications: overseeing and advising on the use of the Database Management System through which Clubs and District officers may now communicate directly with each other and replacing the former email distribution service. Contact District Secretary
- Offering Training on Marketing, Public Relations and Communications
- Speaker List
Resources for Rotarians
Selection of large Display Material
Get yourself noticed in the crowd! Two x 4 meter 'Thames Valley Rotary' Feather Flags with a choice of fixings suitable for indoor or outdoor use may be borrowed by clubs, along with a range of pull-up banners, A3 posters, and other resources
depicting the work of Rotary in the Thames Valley and worldwide. Discover the wealth of quality material available!
Newsletters from the PI Team
Tips and tricks to raise your profile from the team: Read all about it!
The District Shop
The shop aims to supply a range of Rotary merchandise useful to clubs at District Meetings and locally. It has recently been taken over by Alice McGonnell of the Rotary Club of Crowthorne and Sandhurst.