Rotary Club of Kings Lynn Priory - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Easter Egg Trail
2nd Easter Egg Trail was a huge success raisiing £3740 for East Anglia Air Ambulancedetails
President's Installation 2016
John Mansfield was installed as President for the new Rotary year on 29 Junedetails
Satellite club members from left to right Andrew Pedrick, Tina Humber (Chair), Lindsay Pierri, Karen Williamson (Joint Sec), Audrey Norman (Joint Sec), Robbie reeves, Lottie Jackson, Leanne Howell. Missing from the picture is Liam Hind.details
A stroke awareness event was held in Tuesday Market Place King's Lynn on Saturday 11 Junedetails
King's Lynn Priory Rotary Club (Club 1180)
We are a friendly and growing and very active club with a very wide range of community and fundraising projects and a full social calender and proud to be part of the worldwide Rotary community
. We are also in the process of establishing a satellite club for younger professionals who are not able or ready to commit to full membership of the club. If you want to know more about Rotary click on the following linkhttp://rotarygbi.org/about-us/communities For more on the satellite club click on What We Do above and select the Satellite Club page
- Easter Egg Trail to be held on Easter Saturday at Sandringham.
- Racenight raises £1000 for charity fund
- 3rd successful technology tournament held at King's Lynn Academy in March sponsored by Bespak
- Satellite Club launched on 16 November with 9 members see pictures in what we do
- Successful "purple 4 polio" stand at the Sandringham Flower Show on 27 July where purple crocus bulbs were distributed.
- John Mansfield took over from Peter Tasker as our new President at the President's installation at King's Lynn Golf Club
- Dictionaries for life being distributed to 12 primary schools
- Tony Bruce awarded Paul Harris Fellowship at the President's night
- the Rotary Foundation
- East Anglia Air Ambulance
- End Polio Now
- Shelter Box
- Home Start
- Lend With Care
- Churchill Park Forest School
- Poppy appeal
- The Rainbow Trust in Sri Lanka (in partnership with King's Lynn and King's Lynn Trinity Rotary Clubs). The Rainbow Trust provides education, nutrition and health support to the poorest children in a small area of Sri Lanka.
- Purfleet Trust
We run an annual harvest supper for the elderly and provide Dictionaries for Life to several schools.
We have also
- supported the Forest School at Churchill Park School by regularly attending as volunteers
On the social side we have an annual overseas trip, this year we went to Malta from 6-10 May, and our annual walking trip to Derbyshire.is at the end of September
If you would like to attend one of our meetings or are interested in joining the club please get in touch by clicking the contact tab below.
Meetings and events happening soon
Wednesday 26th July 10.00
Sandringham Flower Show
We have a stall at the Sandringham Flower Show again in support of our Rotary Charity and End Polio Now.
Saturday 29th July 19.00
Social Evening - Last night of the King's Lynn Festival with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
Tickets on sale from Tony Williams with meal at the Riverside Restaurant beforehand.
Monday 31st July 19.00
Held at 33 Avon Road
Wednesday 2nd August 13.00
Held at Knights Hill
Wednesday 9th August 18.30
Held at the King's Lynn Golf Club
Wednesday 16th August 18.30
Just a reminder that there is no meeting today.
Many Priory members are away on holiday.
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
(On middle two Wednesdays of each month we meet in the evening at 18.30 at the King's Lynn Golf Club - see Club website for detail.)
KNIGHTS HILL HOTEL, South Wootton, King's Lynn each week at 13:00, except the middle 2 Wednesdays when we meet at 18:30 at the King's Lynn Golf Club. PE30 3HQ 01553 675566