THE ROTARY CLUB of OSSETT, West Yorkshire
The Rotary Club of Ossett was inaugurated 19th May 1947, and is proud to have served the community of Ossett and district for more than 60 years.
We actively pursue the objects of Rotary worldwide, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- high ethical standards in business and professions
- the application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business and community life
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
Our President's chosen charities, which will be the focus of our fund-raising efforts for 2016/17, are as follows:
- National: MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association)
- Local: Wakefield Admiral Nurses (Dementia UK)
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- Continue to support Polio-Plus
Why not come and join us, and see what we're all about!
Call June Drysdale on 01924 249102