Health & Safety Statement of Responsibility
RCCB Statement of Responsibility
ROTARY CLUB OF CARDIFF BREAKFAST
CLUB HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
In carrying out its activities, RCCB is committed to complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and its duty of care at common law.
RCCB's statement of general policy to meet this commitment is:-
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our activities.
- To prevent accidents
- To ensure all members are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate guidance, instruction and supervision
- To consult with our members on all matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe equipment and to ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- RCCB will pay particular regard to the safety of young and vulnerable people with whom it comes into contact in the course of its activities.
- To assist with the implementation of this policy, RCCB will be guided by information and advice from the appropriate Health and Safety Officers in RIBI and District 1150.
Date Review Date June 2018
The Following person has been appointed Club Health & Safety Advisor
Rtn. Mark Worwood
The above represents the Club's statement on Health & Safety.The current ststement is dated 21st June 2017 and is signed by President Sheelagh Jones. Reports attached give further important and relevant information