Rotary Club of Kilmarnock
- Primary Schools Quiz 2013 Report
- Young Musician Competition 2013 - District Final
- Dunlop Primary School RotaKids Club
- Euroscola 2012-3
- Primary School Quiz 2013
- Aquabox 2012 Project
- Young Musician of the Year 2012
- Young Achievers Dinner 2012
- Youth Exchange - Carola Ceballos
- Primary Schools Quiz 2012
- Young Musician of the Year 2011 -12
- Secondary School Awards
- Charity Extravaganza 2011-12
- Young Achievers Dinner 2011
- Euroscola 2012
- Event cancelled! - Eddie Sedgemore - the Epic "Le Jole 2011" Bike Ride
- Duty Roster
- End Polio Now Campaign
- End Polio NOW
- Purple Pinkie Days and Crocus Planting
- Progress to eradicate Polio - India free one year!
- Tower of London alight!
- Kilmarnock and District Primary Schools
- Ed Roberts in his Iron Lung
- Video of Konnie Huq reporting from India
- Bill Gates announces additional funds challenge
- Only 9 years ago!
- Club Council
- Club Management
- History Book Pages
- 2008 Presidential Handover
- Ayrshire Rotary Golf League 2009
- Visit to Grange Campus
- Social Weekend 2009
- The Pot 2009
- Social Weekend 2010
- The Pot 2010
- Provision of Aquaboxes 2008-2011
- Primary Schools Quiz 2011 report
- Rotary Young Musician 2011 - West of Scotland District Final
- KILMARNOCK ROTARY GOES QUACKERS
- Tree of Lights - Book of Memories 2010
- Young Musician 2011Competition
- Vocational Visit to Strathclyde Police Mounted Branch
- Youth Golf Tuition 2010
- Vocational Visit to National Air Traffic Services, Prestwick 2010
- Vocational visit to Whitelee Wind Farm
- Sponsored Walk May 2010
- Primary Schools Quiz 2010
- Visit to Dumfries House 2009
- Rotary International Group Study Exchange Team to visit New Zealand in February/March 2010.
- Burns Supper 2010
- Shelter Box Award 2009
- Primary Schools Quiz 2009
- Community Service 2009
- Annual Dinner 2007
- Inner Wheel Club of Kilmarnock
- Liz's Virtual Swim for Cancer Research
Home | History Book Pages | Primary Schools Quiz 2010
Details of 2010 event.
The Rotary Club of Kilmarnock held its annual Primary Schools Quiz on Tuesday 9th February 2010 at the Laigh High Kirk in Kilmarnock. The winner of a closely fought contest was Kirkstyle Primary School for the second year running.
The quiz is open to all Primary Schools in the area with one team representing each school. The level of ability is aimed at P.7's but younger students may be included. The subjects range over general knowledge, arithmetic, current affairs, music, memory recall, geography etc.
Teams consist of four pupils and answer six questions in each of ten rounds with the winning team going on to represent Kilmarnock in a West of Scotland final at Clydebank Town Hall. Kirkstyle unfortunately were unsuccessful there with the winning team coming from Hamilton College Junior School
If your school would like to be included in the coming year's event please contact us using the enquiry form below.