WHAT IS ROTARY?
- Men and women of all ages and occupations, keen to combine their skills and resources to make a real contribution to helping others in communities near and far
- Enjoying the fellowship and friendship of like minded people, fulfilment in shared activities, learning new skills, networking with others and having a huge amount of fun
- Whilst organised as local clubs, being part of Rotary internationally - 1.2 million Rotarians, 33,000 clubs, in some 200 countries. A warm welcome awaits travelling Rotarians visiting and meeting any of these clubs.
A WELCOME AWAITS YOU
- Feeling there's something missing in your life?
- That you might enjoy the chance of doing something to 'change the world' and have fun and fellowship with like minded men and women into the bargain?
- Then a welcome awaits you at Stockport Rotary Club There's two options:
- Full membership - for many of us Rotarians this has become a lifelong experience of fulfilling fellowship and service.
- Associate Membership - maybe the optimum start oportunity to discover if Rotary is the thing for you. If it is, then Full Membership awaits you. Even if you are not ready to think of joining you will be very welcome to help with our activities as a 'Friend of Rotary'.
- Again there's choice as to when you can meet as Rotarians:
Meetings and events happening soon
Wednesday 18th October 18.30
Dinner - Speaker Tracy McGuiness [Working in Art]
Wednesday 1st November 18.30
Dinner - Business/Council Meeting
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.