Rotary Club of Moray - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Welcome to the webpage for the Rotaract Club of Moray. Rotaract is a unique international service organisation for people aged 18-30, offering a wide range of activities that will enable you to try something new, whilst having a great time and meeting others.
The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
The goals of Rotaract are:
1. To develop professional and leadership skills;
2. To emphasise respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations;
3. To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world;
4. To provide opportunities for working in co-operation with sponsoring Rotary clubs; and
5. To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.
Originally founded in the United States in 1968, Rotaract came to the UK and Ireland in the early 1970s. There are just currently over 60 clubs in the Great Britain and Ireland (GB&I), and more than 7,500 clubs across 155 countries worldwide.
Rotaract Club of Moray are a young group of individuals that are willing to do good for the people of Moray.
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Rotary supporting young people
Rotary on the brink of polio history
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
(1st and 3rd Mondays of each month only.)
Elgin Youth Cafe, Francis Place, Elgin, Moray IV30 1LQ IV30 1LQ