Rotary Club of Dyce - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
We're for Communities!
As a club we are conscious of the need to integrate with the community and to this end we provide over the period of the year the following
- Two afternoons of entertainment by local and national artistes
- A Christmas party for approx.300 of the older people in the community
- A sale come coffee morning in the local church hall
- Working alongside the local gardening club in the planting of bulbs and the maintenance of grounds no longer maintained by the council.
- Working with the local primary and secondary schools in promoting Rotary throï¿½ Rotakids and Youth Leadership Camps (RYLA)
- In conjunction with other Rotary Clubs we assist in the running of an annual raffle for a local charity nominated by the shop owners in the Bon- Accord Centre. In the past we have supported ARCHIE, CLAN and this year Marie Curie.
- End Polio Now ï¿½ Over the last twenty five years Rotary International have raised millions of pounds to finance the eradication of polio from the world.
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Flexibility creating new opportunities for new members
RotaKids supporting their local community
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
Dyce. AB21 7DW 01224 723101