Raising awareness of Rotary & attracting new members
Following the District Membership Workshop we ran in September this year we are going to run two further workshops on Rotary membership and public image. These will be Saturday morning workshops of about 4 hours duration.
Dates & Venues
- 27th January 2018 - Larkfield Village Hall, New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6PU starting at 9.00 a.m.
- 10 February 2018 - Ratton School Academy, Park Avenue, Eastbourne BN21 2XR starting at 9.30 a.m.
Come to learn about
- How to build up awareness and the image of your Club
- Using all the media available to you in an effective mix
- The web and social media does work for you
- Strategies for Attracting New Members
- The role of satellite clubs & examples
- Business Networking Groups within Clubs
- Corporate Membership ideas
- Using effective literature and publicity
- Membership Growth success stories
- Building your promotion and membership plan
Who is this workshop for?
- Club President Elects
- Club Membership Officers
- Club Public Image and Public Relations Officers
- Assistant District Governors
- Club Members interested in helping to strengthen and grow their Club
The aim of the workshop
- To enable attendees to work with clubs in their area to find ways to raise the public awareness of Rotary and also attract new members from as diverse a background as possible
The workshops will be run by Colin Norgate and Brian Portway.
Places are limited to approx 50 so it will be first come first served.
To book in for either events please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (email@example.com)
We look forward to seeing you there.
Colin Norgate Brian Portway
MDR Committee Chairman MPRC Committee Chairman