Looking at how clubs can grow their membership
District Membership Workshop
23rd September 2017
To help support RIBI President Denis Spiller's wish for all clubs to grow their membership this year we are running a half-day District Membership workshop on Saturday 23rd September, 2017.
The venue is Larkfield Village Hall, New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6PU and the event will start at 9.00 a.m.
To learn more about:-
- Strategies for Attracting New Members
- Practicing Flexibility and Innovation within your Club
- Building a Diverse Club
- Kick-start your New Member Orientation
- Best Practices for Engaging Members
- Building your membership plan
- The role of satellite clubs
- forming a new club and why it could make sense in your area
Who is this Workshop for?
- District Rotary GO! Club Champions
- District Assistant Governors
- Club Members interested in helping to strengthen and grow their Club
The Aim of the Workshop
- To "Train the Trainer"
- Attendees at the seminar can then visit other clubs in their own area to spread the word about how to strengthen and grow club membership as well as supporting their own club
The workshop will be run by RIBI Zone 18a Assistant Regional Coordinator Caroline Millman from District 1110 assisted by myself.
Places are limited to approx 20 so it will be first come first served.
To book in for the event please contact me either via e-mail (email@example.com) or via phone (01622 716529).