Garstang Golf Club
09:30 – 12:00 Saturday 9th
April 2016 at Garstang Golf Club
This event is primarily aimed at new club secretaries covering the
duties of the secretary, entry of club officers and members on both the
District and RI databases and a look at support available for club secretaries.
club secretaries would be welcome both to update their skills and to give
advice to their newer counterparts.
Half day topics will
- Rôle of Club Secretary, weekly tasks, support
- The Rotary Constitution and Standing Orders
- Club Council
- Nominations and elections – SGM, AGM, Voting
delegates (District and RIBI), District, RIBI and RI
- Membership process, records & databases
- Risk Management – including H&S and
Reputation Risk Management
- The Rotary Year
will not be covered in any detail at District Assembly.
Pre Booking is required by Friday 1st April 2016.
allocated on booking
book a place on the seminar, please contact: