Club Secretary Preparation
Garstang Golf Club
Club Secretaries Preparation
09:30 – 12:00 Saturday 9th April 2016 at Garstang Golf Club
This event is primarily aimed at new club secretaries covering the duties of the secretary, entry of club officers and members on both the District and RI databases and a look at support available for club secretaries.
More experienced club secretaries would be welcome both to update their skills and to give advice to their newer counterparts.
Half day topics will include:
- Rôle of Club Secretary, weekly tasks, support available
- The Rotary Constitution and Standing Orders queries
- Club Council
- Nominations and elections – SGM, AGM, Voting delegates (District and RIBI), District, RIBI and RI
- Membership process, records & databases
- Risk Management – including H&S and Reputation Risk Management
- The Rotary Year
These topics will not be covered in any detail at District Assembly.
Pre Booking is required by Friday 1st April 2016.
Places allocated on booking
book a place on the seminar, please contact: