Club Facebook Page Competition
The 2016-2017 winners are Great Harwood & Rishton Rotary.
Click here to view their page
Previous winners are :
- 2015-2016 Roseendale
- 2014- 2015 Furness
- 2013-2014 Church & Oswaldtwistle.
A competition for the Best Club Facebook competition that helps to promote Rotary. This is for public pages.
Critieria that the page will be judged on are:
- Public page (not a closed group or page you have to join)
- Good and accurate use of Rotary roundel.
- Eye catching profile picture & timeline
- Pithy posts with a picture/s relating to club activity
- Promoting a visually appealing image of an organisation active in its local community
- Posts relating to Rotary in the national / international community
- Use of questions to spark conversations and activity on the page
- Frequency of posts - too few = no interest, too many = turn off
- Friends – local and local business/organisations
To enter send an email (District1190PI@mail.com) to Herbert Chatters, Chairman of the District Public Image Committee by 1st December 2017 stating that your club would like to enter and giving the following information:
- Facebook page name
- Facebook administrators and whether club members or not
- an email address for contact if necessary
Each page will be judged several times from December 2017 to February 2018. The winner will be announced and a Certificate awarded at the District Conference on 17th March 2018.