We are looking for more men and women of all ages and backgrounds to join our network of Rotary clubs throughout Great Britain and Ireland, to use their time, talents, professional skills and energy to improving the lives of people in their local communities and others around the world.
And, in the process, you can enjoy the benefits of business networking, personal development, meeting new friends, hearing inspiring speakers, having a great deal of fun and experiencing that special sense of fulfillment that comes from achieving something really worthwhile.
There are many ways to get involved with Rotary:
- You could join your local club and open up a world of opportunities.
- You could donate to a club or Rotary initiative
- You could volunteer to speak at a club about a cause or interest
- If you are a school pupil, you could take part in a competition
- If you represent a charity, you could get your club to support you
- You could volunteer to help the club in one of its initiatives, without becoming a member
Feel free to explore the "Discover Rotary" pages to fnd out more.