There are many ways to get involved with Rotary:
- You could join your local club and open up a world of opportunities.
- You could donate to a club or Rotary initiative
- You could volunteer to speak at a club about a cause or interest
- If you are a school pupil, you could take part in a competition
- If you represent a charity, you could get your club to support you
- You could volunteer to help the club in one of its initiatives, without becoming a member
Feel free to explore the "Discover Rotary" pages to fnd out more.