Details of IT Training
Use of Information Technology covers many areas in Rotary and we recognise the need to make full use of these facilities. We held sessions during 2012, 2013 & 2014 to cover the use and development of Websites, the District Database and Social Media.
2015-2016 has seen the introduction of on-line training sessions. All you need is access to the Internet.
Also see PR & Media page and the PR & Comms Seminar for further updates.
Want to help others? : If you are interested in providing small training sessions to help others in your area to develop their websites please let Alan McViety (District Web Editor - Club support) or Roger Siddle (Distrct Website Editor) know.
In the meantime if you have any queries about the use of your website, the District Database, RI Global Database or Social Media please contact the following:
- Roger Siddle (from 27 June 2016) - District Web Editor (District Site) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan McViety - District Web Editor (Club websites support)
- Gil Riley - RI Global Database / District Database email@example.com
- Kevin Walsh / Wendy Aldred - District Facebook Page
- Club facebook pages and other social media - Vacant
We aim to inspire you - to be efficient in your use of IT.