Leadership Development and Training
Leadership,Development & Training
Leadership, Development and Training
One of the many great things about being a member of a Rotary Club is that we prepare people for Leadership Roles and Project Management. This enables them to meet the needs of our Rotary Clubs, and the local and international communities who we support.
The Leadership,Development & Training Team are here to help support the provision of development opportunities for Rotarians in Cumbria & Lancashire.
This includes planning for major events during the Rotary year. During the 2015-2016 year we will hold events such as:
- At short notice we have had to cancel our Data Protection Seminars for the 2nd and 9th of November.
- Membership Seminar - Cancelled
- Leadership Seminar - Not being held this year
- The Rotary Foundation & Grants - 5 (Kirkham), 10 (Ambleside), 16 (Clayton-le-Moors) & 17 November (Wigton) 2015
- President Elect Preparation - 23 February (Garstang) & 24 February 2016 (Tebay)
- District Assembly for all Rotarians - 23 April 2016 Lancaster
- District Officer Training - AG Training & District Officers 13 February 2016
- Secretaries Elect Preparation - 9th April (Garstang)
- Supporting other District Committees in running events
The Leadership, Development & Training webpages will provide details of these events. In addition there are pages for :
- Role descriptions - Club Roles.
If you have any queries about Leadership and Development Opportunities, or would like us to provide some specific training please contact District Trainer Roger Mason. email@example.com