The Rotary magazine in Cumbria and Lancashire - spring 2016
The Rotary Magazine in
Cumbria & Lancashire
known as Rotary NorwestA Copy of the latest magazines may be accessed from the links below :
- Autumn 2017
- Summer 2017
- Spring 2017
- Autumn 2016
- Summer 2016 - no publication
- Spring 2016
- Winter 2015
About Publication and contributions 2017-2018Your club's contributions would be greatly appreciated as soon as possible to fill the following categories:
- Feature Articles: 500 - 1000 words plus pictures
- Forthcoming events: a small article of 100 - 150 words, with a picture or a logo
- Personalities: Rotarians personal stories, or presentations to Rotarians
- Obituaries: 300 words or less, or just the name and club
- Club News: Brief articles of 200 or so words about your club activities - preferably with a picture.
- District Roundup: Items which pertain to the whole district, competition and sports news, and about the family of Rotary.
- Letters: Have you got something to say to the whole district? or reply to a previous letter published?
- New members: Let's acknowledge every new members inducted into our clubs - and encourage other clubs to get out there and find them, just the name and club unless there is some exceptional circumstance such as a famous person.
- Paul Harris Honours: Let us honour again a person you have decorated
- Adverts: Support Norwest with an advert for your company, reach every one of the 2200 Rotarians and many other businesses and professional offices in the district.
- Pictures are essential - preferably action rather than posed and high resolution, and should be either attached to the email or sent separately if more than a couple. Please do not embed them in word files. We look forward to hearing from you - or a member of your club- with your stories.