Marketing & Public Image
ROTARY INTERNATIONAL LAUNCHES RADICAL NEW WEBSITE
Rotary International has drastically updated their website ... it offers more to members and to the public to promote Rotary positively. There is a dedicated section for members called "My Rotary".
All you need to do is to re-register >>here<< to enjoy the benefits.
To understand why there is a need to re-register >>click here<<
To see a short video explaining the reasons and what the website is aiming to achieve >>click here<<
SOME MARKETING VIDEOS....
"In the promotion of understanding, it is important to reach large numbers, non-Rotarians as well as Rotarians, and you cannot reach large numbers privately." - Paul Harris
Our primary purpose is to serve those involved at club level in all forms of communications whether its:
- dealing with the media and writing press releases
- promoting your club to the public and prospective new members
- keeping your club's PRO informed on marketing issues
- advise on your own websites
- accessing useful marketing and public relations information downloads from the RIBI website and the 1080 website
To help achieve some of these things we:
- publish twice a year Rotary East - a magazine expressly meant to help clubs promote Rotary
- publish 1080 news - a magazine aimed at Rotarians with district information relevant to them
- maintain the district website - geared to provide information for club members and officers
- organise training sessions for club PROs and Webmasters
- As appropriate, issue district press releases
Please contact us for advice and help
Effective Public Relations: A guide for Rotary Clubs - click to download pdf
Public Relations Information for Clubs - Link to RI
Rotary PR Tips e- newsletter - Sign up today
"Are you ready for the future" video on the e-marketing landscape ....