Young Chef 2018/19
Love cooking? If you are Aged 11–18 you can enter our YOUNG CHEF COMPETITION
The Rotary Young Chef Competition is a well-established and successful competition organised and promoted by Rotary International in Great Britain & Ireland and sponsored by Filippo Berio.
It is a four-stage national competition to support and encourage development of cookery skills. Some stages may have more than one round.
This competition aims to encourage young people to:
· Learn how to cook a healthy meal
· Develop food presentation skills
· Consider food hygiene issues
· Develop organisational and planning skills
· Develop an ability to cope in a demanding situation
This is a national competition which offers great opportunities.
For more information please telephone 01424 736525 or download the following two documents