Can you help us?
We need willing people to help us do more in the communities where we work.
If you are keen to improve the lives of those less fortunate you can either join our pool of occasional volunteers with no membership commitment or we can tailor membership to suit your needs and requirements.
Our members either:
· meet weekly at our lunchtime venue (details below) or
· meet monthly in the evening through our Sidekicks group - see Sidekicks page or
· attend both or
· attend when they can or
· attend neither. Not all members can make regular meetings but they can be heavily involved in our projects, attend our social and fund raising events and / or help in other ways or
· Equally important are those who cannot commit to membership and become Friends of Rotary. They are happy to help with projects etc and often make donations.
If you wish to join us in improving the lives of those less fortunate and want to learn more you can;
· Contact us using the button above.
· Join us at any of our meetings – it's preferable but not essential to let the secretary know.
Please look at the "What we do" pages for a flavour of the activities undertaken by our club.
If you wish to make a donation towards our work and projects please visit this page: DONATE
If you would like to receive our bi-monthly e-newsletter please visit this page: SUBSCRIBE