What has Richmond Rotary Club achieved in 2017/2018 ?
Richmond Rotary Club has supported these worthy causes
July 2017 to June 2018 has been a busy year, and we've made nineteen donations.
We've donated over £1000 to:-
- Risedale College to assist in the purchase of Duke of Edinburgh Scheme equipment.
- Yorkshire Cancer Research.
We've donated £300-£1000 to:-
- St Teresa's Hospice
- Swaledale Mountain Rescue Team
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- Bellerby, the Best Kept Village competition winner in 2017.
We've also made more modest donations to the following:-
- Aldebrough St John for playsheme equipment
- The Greyhound Trust in Darlington
- Harry Robson, an upcoming Team GB athlete
- The North Country Theatre
- Pancreatic Cancer Action UK
- Richmondshire Museum
- Richmond Town's Christmas Fair
- Polio Plus (a Rotary International Charity)
- The local school's Technical Tournament
- Sam Kettlewell another deserving Team GB athlete
- St John Community Centre
- Survive (North Yorkshire sexual abuse charity)
- The Tour de Yorkshire shop window dressing competition