Fundraising and Donations
Our Main Club objective is to provide service. Obviously we also need money to enable this to happen These are the options.
Fundraising is not the be all and end all of what we do so we raise funds in a variety of ways. Some are passive and some require the full participation, support and attention of members:
- Weekly raffle for a bottle of wine at Club lunches.
- International Disaster relief - Public Appeal usually in the Arndale/Beacon Centre.
- Christmas Appeal by Santa's Sleigh in the Arndale/Beacon Centre
- Car Raffle in Arndale/Beacon Centre
- Organising Social events. An element of the event cost may include a modest profit.
- Raffle at events with donated prizes.
- Organising Community fun events - Lakefest 2019 under development and in prospect.
- Event sponsorship by Corporate members or Business Partners
- Commision from Utility, Insurance, phone and TV ' Switch and Save' via 'Uswitch'
- Commision from shopping through purchases via xxxxx?(ADD LINK)
- Direct donations
If you wish to make a donation to the Benevolent Fund of the Rotary Club of Eastbourne you can do so here through our link to Virginmoneygiving