Local businesses and organisations that share the same core values as Rotary are invited to join our Corporate Membership scheme.
Membership is a new concept for busy medium to
large organisations whose principals have limited time to offer but support the aims of Rotary.
It’s a great way to outwardly show employees and customers that
there is another dimension to the business other than pursuit of profit. Supporting
the community is of great importance.
CM has no attendance requirement. Directors, partners or principals with limited time during a busy business day participate to the extent that they want to or are able.
Charitable organisations need to show the Charities Commission that they are providing a 'Community Benefit'. Rotary is an ideal organisation to demonstrate compliance.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Rotary is a 'Trusted' brand which you can use.
- Show customers / clients your high ethical standards in business.
- Access local networks through Rotary anywhere in the world
- Use networking and social events as opportunities to promote your business.
- License to use the Rotary logo and strapline 'Serving the Community
through Rotary'. in marketing and publicity material.
- Give a talk to us at one of our meetings to tell us about your business.
- Your logo listed on our website with a link through to your website.
- Exposure and credit in press releases where you choose to participate in projects.
- Promote your own charitable cause as a team building event or joint project.
- Host events on your own premises to promote your business and help Rotary.
- Right to attend evening meetings and social events
Obligations of Corporate Membership
- The cost of Corporate membership is flexible. The minimum fee is £350 per annum but CMs can decide to donate an annual fee according to their conscience and means.
- You must sign up to comply with the Four Way Test - High ethical standards
- You can assist with sponsorship of fundraising events
- Up to three persons in each organisation can be nominated as your representatives with the right to attend all Rotary meetings or events and bring guests.
- At least one person in each CM will be registered as a Full Rotarian.