Foundation Plans for 2006-07
Show related pages
The Committee's aims for rotary year 2006-07 include:
- The matching grant for last year was abandoned because the Bangladesh Club project was cancelled by RIBI. The money is to be transferred to our annual donations and this means that this £1300 is available for another matching grant.
- District Simplified Grants will be applied for i.e. to provide cash up to £500 for a local project in the community.
- We will invite to the club an Ambassadorial scholar and a Group Study Exchange member.
- We will chase up former past scholars as potential members of the club.
- We will continue to raise funds through/Weekly Foundation collection box/Monthly Prize draw/ Xmas cards/Calendar and the Rotary Malt Whisky.
- Foundation suppers will once again be organised by this committee.
Proposals for Rotary year 2010-11
As presented to Club Assembly on 8th June by Willie Halcrowdetails
Bingbangbong for Valleyfield
The Club presented a Bingbangbong to the Children's Development Centre.details