COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUND
Fri 1st January 2016 - Sun 30th September 2018
Could you or your organisation use £200?
APPLY HERE FOR £200 TO HELP YOUR PROJECT
Each month the Rotary Club will donate £200 to an applicant from the local area.
We are particularly keen to support clubs and organisations which themselves support the vulnerable in our community e.g. children, teenagers, the elderly, individuals with disabilities and/or additional needs. Applications from individuals are encouraged.
Examples of what the £200 could be used for might be - to fund instructors to help assist with groups; fund organisations who need training expertise; to buy equipment; to hire facilities to support community projects or to pay for a special day out for a group.
The money comes from local fund-raising activities so it can be recycled to support worthy causes in our community.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Rotary Club of Kilmarnock will make one award of £200 every month to help small groups or individuals from the local area.
2. Applications are to be made on the form below and submitted online or by posting a completed paper copy of this form to the Club Secretary. Paper copies can be sent out if requested.
3. Only applications made on the Kilmarnock Rotary Community Support Form will be considered.
4. You do not need to be a registered Charity. However, the Rotary Club reserves the right to ask for evidence that your application is genuine.
5. Priority will be given to small groups and individuals who do not receive support from paid staff or professional fundraisers.
6. Applications will be judged by members of the Club on a rota basis and ratified by the Club Council. One application will be selected every month as the recipient of £200. Unsuccessful applications will be carried forward to the next month.
7. Applicants agree that in making this application they are willing to take part in any future publicity.
8. Any group or individual can apply but as Rotary International is a non-political and non-religious organisation, funding applications which directly promote any political or religious activities cannot be considered.