Community Support Grants
The Club is offering to donate £500-750 every quarter to help local clubs, schools and organisations.
Terms and Conditions
1. Grants will be awarded as follows: in December selected from applications received by 31st October, in March from those received by 31st January, in June from those received by 30th April and in September from those received by 31st July.
2. Applications are to be made on the form below and submitted online at www.estuaryrotary.org.uk and only applications made on the Kingsbridge Estuary Rotary Community Support form will be considered. Applicants may be asked to give a presentation in person.
3. You do not need to be a registered charity. However, both Kingsbridge Estuary Rotary Club (the ‘club’) and the local press reserve the right to ask for evidence that your application is genuine.
4. Priority will be given to small groups and organisations who do not receive support from paid staff and/or professional fundraisers.
5. Applications will be judged by a panel of Club members and subject to paragraph 10. below, one application will be selected every three months for a grant of between £500 and £750 (according to the demonstrated need of the applicant).
6. Applicants agree that in making the application they are willing to take part in future publicity.
7. As Rotary International is a non-religious and non-political organisation, regretfully, funding applications which directly promote religious or political activities cannot be considered.
8. Applicants must operate within one or more of the following parishes: Aveton Gifford, Buckland Tout Saints, Charleton, Chiverstone, Churchstone, East Allington, East Portlemouth, Frogmore & Sherford, Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough, South Huish, South Milton, South Pool, Slapton, Stokenham, Thurlestone, West Alvington, Woodleigh.
9. Those awarded a grant will be asked to give feedback on the outcome when the project has been completed.
10. The award and amount of grants are entirely at the discretion of the Club. This programme started on 1st September 2017 and the programme may be withdrawn at any time by the Club.