The duties of this committee are to:
- to assess and develop a plan on how the Club might attract young people, those at school and those living and working locally in the community to Rotary.
- to assist and guide the local Interact Club as and when required.
- to assist the development of the local RotaKids Club and to offer assistance when required
- actively support District 1010 in the organisation of the various competitions and educational projects aimed at youth particularly Eurosccola, RYLA, Young Writer and Youth Exchange
- ensure that young people in the community are aware of the support which Rotary provides enabling them to benefit from visits and interactions with students from other countries. In doing this they will need the support of the Marketing and Publicity Committee