he Rotary Club of Carse of Stirling was presented with its Charter on 22 April 1994 by District Governor Bill Pirie at the Charter Dinner held at Stirling Castle. There were 34 members of the Club when it was chartered.
As one of the 88 Clubs in Rotary District 1010, we are actively involved in local, regional and international projects. We offer organisations physical and financial assistance - whichever is most needed and appropriate.
Our members are committed to our local area and help and support many groups and organisations in our own community. As a club we hope to use our skills and expertise to make a difference in our community by being true in all that we do; being fair to everyone we deal with; offering goodwill and friendship and making sure that our actions are beneficial for everyone involved. Thanks for taking time to look at our site, why not click on some of the links on the left and find out more about our club.