Read about all the projects members of Enfield Chase are involved with.
Projects and Events for 2017 - 2018
- Fun(d) raising coffee mornings
- Enfield Town Show
- Mayor's Fun Run
- Charity Quizes
- Enfield Parade of Light
- Rotary Know Your Blood Pressure Day
- Rotary North London DisAbility Games
- British Legion Poppy Appeal
Keep returning to this page during the year for more information!
During 2017 - 18 we shall be supporting
- Borough of Enfield Voluntary Association for the Disabled
- TODOS Together UK
- The Rotary End Polio Now Campaign
- The Rotary Foundation
- The Rotary North London Disability Games
- In Sue's Name
- Mary's Meals
YOU CAN CLICK ON THESE LINKS TO FIND OUT MORE!
Every year we take part in Rotary's Know Your Blood Pressure Day, free blood pressure checks are offered to the public at the Enfield Carers Day on the Library Green. Well over100 people are tested during the day with a few being referred to their GPs for further action or treatment. We are always most grateful to our volunteer nurses, we couldn't do this without them!