Rotary is a worldwide service organisation dedicated to improve the quality of life for all people.
For the Rotary Club of Radcliffe
Our Mission: Service Above Self given directly to the Radcliffe community and through our fundraising to NW England and across the world.
Our Vision: By 2020 we want our Club to be fully representative of the diverse community that is Radcliffe with at least 25 members.
Our Action plan: Secure the full commitment of likeminded people as individual or corporate members to support our mission and deliver our vision in conjunction with associate members and a broadly based 'Friends of Radcliffe Rotary Club' group who are keen to work with us but unable, in the first instance, to commit to membership.
- Help for victims of the recent floods.
- Christmas party for the Over 70's.
- Support for young carers through 'Kidsout.'
- A gift to every Year 6 pupil in a Radcliffe primary school of an illustrated Dictionary for Life.
- Santa's sleigh ride through the streets of Radcliffe.
- Daffodil bulbs planted on the verges of the roads to Radcliffe.
- Float entered in the annual Radcliffe Carnival.
- Financial support for Teenage Cancer Trust and Manchester Cancer Research Centre.
- Financial support for the worldwide End Polio campaign.
If you are interested please complete the following template and we will contact you asap.