Rotary Club of Kilmarnock
- Onthank Primary - The Best in the West of Scotland
- Primary Schools Quiz 2013 Report
- Young Musician Competition 2013 - District Final
- Dunlop Primary School RotaKids Club
- Euroscola 2012-3
- Primary School Quiz 2013
- Aquabox 2012 Project
- Young Musician of the Year 2012
- Young Achievers Dinner 2012
- Youth Exchange - Carola Ceballos
- Primary Schools Quiz 2012
- Young Musician of the Year 2011 -12
- Secondary School Awards
- Charity Extravaganza 2011-12
- Young Achievers Dinner 2011
- Euroscola 2012
- Event cancelled! - Eddie Sedgemore - the Epic "Le Jole 2011" Bike Ride
- Duty Roster
- End Polio Now Campaign
- End Polio NOW
- Purple Pinkie Days and Crocus Planting
- Progress to eradicate Polio - India free one year!
- Tower of London alight!
- Kilmarnock and District Primary Schools
- Ed Roberts in his Iron Lung
- Video of Konnie Huq reporting from India
- Bill Gates announces additional funds challenge
- Only 9 years ago!
- Club Council
- Club Management
- History Book Pages
- 2008 Presidential Handover
- Ayrshire Rotary Golf League 2009
- Visit to Grange Campus
- Social Weekend 2009
- The Pot 2009
- Social Weekend 2010
- The Pot 2010
- Provision of Aquaboxes 2008-2011
- Primary Schools Quiz 2011 report
- Rotary Young Musician 2011 - West of Scotland District Final
- KILMARNOCK ROTARY GOES QUACKERS
- Tree of Lights - Book of Memories 2010
- Young Musician 2011Competition
- Vocational Visit to Strathclyde Police Mounted Branch
- Youth Golf Tuition 2010
- Vocational Visit to National Air Traffic Services, Prestwick 2010
- Vocational visit to Whitelee Wind Farm
- Sponsored Walk May 2010
- Primary Schools Quiz 2010
- Visit to Dumfries House 2009
- Rotary International Group Study Exchange Team to visit New Zealand in February/March 2010.
- Burns Supper 2010
- Shelter Box Award 2009
- Primary Schools Quiz 2009
- Community Service 2009
- Annual Dinner 2007
- Inner Wheel Club of Kilmarnock
- Liz's Virtual Swim for Cancer Research
Home | Inner Wheel Club of Kilmarnock | Bras for Africa
Report about the Bras for Africa campaign
Inner Wheel members have been busy raking through their lingerie drawers recently! The object of their attention being their old bras which perhaps no longer fit or are now not to their taste.
They have been gathered together and sent to support (no pun intended) a project of the Cambuslang Rotary Club. A copy of the Cambuslang poster giving details is shown below. The ladies are still gathering so if you have any which are now surplus to requirements please hand them to any Inner Wheel member.
To date we have contributed over 6000 Bras mostly collected through an advertisement in Hollywood Style Hairdressers in Beansburn, Kilmarnock and we are very grateful to them, both for continuing to carry the poster and also acting as the collecting agent.
All fields are required.