We are a dual gender Rotary Club that chartered on October 8th 1992 and are situated in the City of Coventry in the West Midlands metropolitan county in the UK. We are one of five Rotary Clubs and one Rotaract Club in the City (Coventry, Coventry North, Coventry Jubilee, Coventry Phoenix, Coventry Breakfast and Coventry Rotaract). Our District, 1060, is in the heart of England and covers the West Midlands, Warwickshire, and parts of Shropshire & Worcestershire.
We meet at Chapters Cafe at Coventry University at 7:00am for 7:15am on Fridays (except Handover and our Christmas Breakfast which are held on a Saturday morning to allow friends and family to join us), which is in the Frederick Lanchester Bulding in the City Centre.
What we do
As well as attending club meetings where members and visitors enjoy a highly recommended breakfast and a programme that includes speakers on a wide range of subjects, club members are also involved in a wide range of activities in support of causes both local and international. Some of these activities include:-
- Organise and run Pre-Driver Training Course to help year 11 students learn the importance of road safety
- Support Rotary Disabled Sports Team Championship
- Provide funding for Shelterboxes to help with disaster relief
- Organise Children's Christmas Party for disadvantaged Children
- Support joint Coventry Rotary clubs Santa's Sleigh Christmas Collections
We meet on Fridays at 0700 for 0715
Frederick Lancaster Building,