Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Playlist for Life
Playlist for Life is a charity supported by Rotary. It provides music players to people with dementia lauded with "playlists for life" - music collections aimed at reawakening memories. This can give recognised benefits to dementia sufferers.details
Little Green Fingers of St Joseph’s Eco Group
Grant from the club supports school garden initiative at St Joseph's, Invernessdetails
Club helps all ability cyclists to get on track
A grant from the Club's community fund helped the Highland Cycling Ability Centre to buy cycle helmetsdetails
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness
Message from President John Considine
The Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness was the second Rotary Club to be formed in Inverness. We were chartered in 1991 under our original name of "Rotary Club of Loch Ness".
The Rotary motto is ‘Service above self’ and we try hard to make that a reality by supporting a wide range of activities locally and overseas.
- monthly local grants scheme funded by our Automaton in the Eastgate Centre. It has supported community organisations such as Special Needs Action Project and Black Isle Cares. You can find out more about this scheme and how to apply in the Featured Pages above.
- We also support a large number of youth activities and community ventures such as food bank collections.
- Polio Eradication world wide where since 1988 the number of cases of polio has reduced by 99.9%, and now exists in only three countries.
- Shelter Boxes are shipped to natural disasters anywhere in the world.
- Rotary supports Water Aid providing clean water to communities worldwide.
- a wide range of education programmes.
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.