Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
Loch Ness Classic Car Tour June 2018
Details of the Loch Ness Classic Car tour and how to enterdetails
Inaugural car rally raises over £3,200 for local lifeboats
Our inaugural car rally raised £3,200 for local lifeboatsdetails
Grants for Community Organisations - Apply online here
Inverness Loch Ness Rotary grant scheme Each month small charities, organisations and clubs in the Inverness area can bid for a grant of between £50 and £200 to benefit people in the Inverness area.details
Panto Collections support Children First
Left to right: costumed Rotarians David Henderson, Iain Macintosh, Neil Anderson and Donald Robertson present the cheque to Jane Clunas from Children 1st.details
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness
Message from President John Considine
The Rotary Club of Inverness Loch Ness was the second Rotary Club to be formed in Inverness. We were chartered in 1991 under our original name of "Rotary Club of Loch Ness".
The Rotary motto is ‘Service above self’ and we try hard to make that a reality by supporting a wide range of activities locally and overseas.
- monthly local grants scheme funded by our Automaton in the Eastgate Centre. It has supported community organisations such as Special Needs Action Project and Black Isle Cares. You can find out more about this scheme and how to apply in the Featured Pages above.
- We also support a large number of youth activities and community ventures such as food bank collections.
- Polio Eradication world wide where since 1988 the number of cases of polio has reduced by 99.9%, and now exists in only three countries.
- Shelter Boxes are shipped to natural disasters anywhere in the world.
- Rotary supports Water Aid providing clean water to communities worldwide.
- a wide range of education programmes.
Meetings and events happening soon
Wednesday 2nd May 12.45
Speaker Meeting - Manon Robinson, Euroscola Student
Attendance: Caroline Dobson, CTJ: Mike Halley, Grace: Hector Douglas
Wednesday 9th May 12.45
Club Assembly. Please note that lunch is served at 12.45
Attendance: Hector Douglas, CTJ: Graham Hay, Grace: Sandy Renfrew
Wednesday 16th May 12.45
Attendance: Dawson Lamont, CTJ: Monica Lee-Macpherson, Grace: Mike Halley
Wednesday 23rd May 12.45
Speaker Meeting (Bryan Smith)
Attendance: Archie MacCallum, CTJ: John MacGillivray, Grace: Graham Hay, Vote of Thanks: Ian Macdonald
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.