The Rotary Club of
Welcome to the web site of the Rotary club at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds.
What is Rotary?
Rotary is one of the world’s largest charitable organisations with clubs based in local communities where members meet on a regular basis to enjoy friendship, networking and to plan projects that will benefit the lives of others.
Clubs utilise the skills, expertise and dedication of their members to help improve the lives of people in communities both at home and abroad.
Rotary members also unite at home and across the globe in fellowship and to put our experience and knowledge to work tackling our most pressing challenges.
Why join Rotary?
By joining Rotary, you will:
1. Be part of one of the world’s largest charitable organisations
2. Experience the friendship and fellowship that Rotary offers locally, nationally and internationally
3. Have the opportunity to help others
4. Be amongst like-minded people enjoying themselves and making a difference
5. Make new friends and enjoy the social side and social events that are also a large part of Rotary.
Rotary Club of Pocklington
We meet at 7.00pm every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at the KP Club, Pocklington, YO42 1UF.
If you would like to learn more about Rotary, our Club, or are interested in joining, please contact Liz Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an email using the contact button at the top of the page, and we'll be happy to answer your questions.
Time to make a difference
Time for Rotary
Meetings and events happening soon
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.